Thursday 19 March 2009

Infidelity


Cheating
Playing aroundHaving an affair

Sleeping around

Lusting

Unfaithfulness

Disloyalty

Betrayal

Faithlessness

Adultery

Deception

THESE ARE ALL EXAMPLES OF INFIDELITY!!!!

Would you take your partner back if he/she CHEATED??? never...once a cheat always a cheat



Would you CHEAT on your partner???

She will never know
Just a quick one
It’s a one off
My needs are not being met




Is he/she CHEATING???

Is my husband just being flirtatious or could he be tempted to cheat?

Why is my partner working so late?

When I ask my wife a question, why doesn’t she look me in the eye?

What is causing my boyfriend to be so distant lately?

How come my girlfriend does not answer her phone?

Why does he smell like perfume?

What this red mark on his shirt…could it be red lipstick?


No comments:

Post a Comment